The Solution25 Νοεμβρίου, 2019 12:56 πμ
Exelysis Engineers designed and implemented the project by complying with all RFPs requirements, using Exelysis UCS, Exelysis Contact Center and Exelysis Monitoring and Alarming Platform.
- Two EUCS were implemented, one in the city of Tripolis and one in the city of Kalamata, that serves also as DR. These two EUCS cover all the PBX functionality necessary for the motorway telecom needs. At each tunnel and each Toll Station, there is a separate Exelysis Media Gate-way installed, which can also take DR and backup roles for the ERT communication.
- In each toll booth there is an IP device, instead of intercom allowing for two-way communication but also a speaker control if needed. Under each toll agent desk there is a mushroom panic button that is connected both to the local as well as the central PBXs.
- In tunnels there are speaker phones installed managed by the control center through a selection of tunnel-direction.
- For the Analog ERTs, smart devices, with sensors for vandalism, battery or other failure, are used. Their alerts, together with alerts from the PBXs, the Gateways and the IP Devices are monitored by the Exelysis Monitoring and Alarming Platform and through its integration with SCADA, presents monitoring and alarming of all components through the MMS application.
- Exelysis Contact Center is used for the automated handling and routing of all calls from the ERTs and the central emergency number.
- Finally, except of the motorway network, alternative routings from landline and mobile providers are used to achieve redundancy.