The Solution25 Νοεμβρίου, 2019 1:02 πμ
Exelysis provided a solution consisting of both its main platforms, Exelysis UCS and Exelysis Contact Center and many of their subsystems, including the Exelysis Auditing Platform as well as Exelysis Conference, Fax Server and Remote Users.
Exelysis UCS was installed in two servers, in an Active-Active configuration, for redundancy reasons and provided several much-needed features, in addition to commodity ones, including:
- Voicemail To Email
- Flexible Dial Plan
- Provisioning Services for IP Devices
- Advanced Call Queuing
- Encrypted Communication over SIP TLS και SRTP Protocols
- Remote Users over Public Internet through VPN Tunnels
- Video Calls
In addition to the above functions, an advanced Call Conference System was implemented with:
- Over 200 concurrent participants
- Over 50 concurrent virtual conference rooms
- Conference Call Access through code
- Administrator Control
- Dial In and Dial Out Conference Rooms
- Talk Detection
Also, a Fax Server was implemented – integrated with the Customer’s system, in order to:
- send and receive over 100 concurrent faxes
- automatically send Faxes to customers for the daily update of their portfolio.
The Exelysis Auditing Platform installed, was able to record all calls, encrypt them and handle them with advanced functions, including:
- Recording File Encryption with PKI keys
- Advanced Auditing Capabilities for user tracing
- Advanced Notifications for Recording Playbacks
- Multi-level Authorization for Recording Playback
- Local encrypted recording for each branch with centralized auditing functions
- Rating and Auditing capability
Finally, the Exelysis Contact Center solution, provided advanced routing, modular IVR functionalities, mass outbound dialing to customers and advanced call control. A fully automated IVR was created, to inform the investors about the running stock prices of their portfolio.
Moreover, the instalment of the Exelysis UCS at its branchesand the Connected Partners, provided a centralized management of the EUCS and Recordings.